JWE zoopark "photography".
Affectionate Deinonychus.
Weird mutant
Stenonychosaurus doing some omnivorous snacking.
Drinks and reflections.
Tsaagan catching drinks straight out of the air during a rain shower.
A Velociraptor amidst flowers.
More rain in the morning.
Time for all the little nocturnal critters to go to bed for the day.
6 comments:
Aww they're asleep, it's adorable.
And the fluffy tail fan makes their sleepy tail twitches even cuter! :D
I was always reluctant to get JWE since the premise seemed somewhat at odds with the films messages.
But fluffy sleepy raptors are very tempting too...
And very cute :)
lol yes, it's a bit of a contradiction to make a movie about a dinosaur park being bad and then have an accompanying game about letting people run the dinosaur park that was supposed to be bad. But it's also something a lot of fans want to get to do, obviously myself included, and I think it works when you think of your actions in the campaign as just a roleplay of someone who wouldn't have a problem with doing the things the game expects you to do. JP has had park builder games before, and sometimes one just feels like indulging the side of themselves that wants to build the most ridiculously guest-murdering ride possible in Rollercoaster Tycoon.
The sandbox is definitely my favorite game mode in JWE, and it's been fun to find different ways to utilize it.
I mean I did used to play JPoG back in the day when I was a kid so I suppose it's not too different from that (Even if I just used that game to make the Dinosaurs fight and roam around and stuff rather than actually ever building a park that worked).
The RP is a good point. And hey maybe I could run a park that's at least better than JP or JW (Step 1, don't abuse the Indominus Rex). I'll keep an eye on the game if I ever get bored.
And you definitely seem to be having fun with it.
I'm new to JP/JW fandom stuff, I've liked JP (and JP2/JP3/JW) for years now but a lot of that was because 'dinosaurs cool' and revisiting it as an adult has made me appreciate it more in ways I missed back then.
And you're stuff's just really cool, these JWE screenshots are adorable, the Raptor AU comic is just really well done all round and 'Last Queens of Thieves' and 'Courageous and Gentle' are just phenomenal pieces of xenofiction that I can't help but go back to over and over because of how powerful they are.
Sorry if I'm getting overly enthusiastic, I just really like the adorable scaly/fluffy prehistoric birbs and am just a little excited that someone else shares my enthusiasm I guess.
Thank you so much! No need to apologize, I'm happy to have someone to talk with who shares my enthusiasm, too.
Post a Comment