Thursday, February 29, 2024

Raptor roommates

Some fun with raptor packs in Jurassic World Evolution again. This is a different park from my previous ones.

Blue and Indo keeping watch while her sisters frolic in the pond. :)

Yeah, this is an edit, though. Velos and Indos don't usually want to be in the same spot even while they share an enclosure in sandbox with fights off. I just parked my "camera" in capture mode again and waited for each to wander over at different times. They get surprisingly close, though, before the Velos run away, and the Indoraptors don't go out of their way to bother them. But I wish they weren't classified as small and large carnivores, respectively, so I could have them look like they're all in the same pack on their own.

Also, a few shots without any edits, because I happened to make an important discovery:

Velociraptors are fine hanging out right next to an Indoraptor so long as the Indo is asleep! (And scatter as soon as they notice nap's over. 💔 But I'll pretend they didn't.)

(Mods featured: Velo model replacement, Subject V-2 cosmetic, and you can't see them, but invisible fences, too, to make the enclosure look bigger than it actually is)

No comments: