Sunday, May 5, 2024

Good looks and decisions

She's doing her best.

Moonlit serenade. The light from below is the gyrosphere route markers.

Sinosaurus, Styracosaurus, and Apatosaurus greet the new day.
I really like this angle from one of the viewing galleries.

Herrerasaurus are very cute. I love the little hops they make when they start and stop running.

And of course I also have a Velociraptor pack. I do like my theme namings, so with the first raptor getting named Misty on a whim, it grew from there:

Usva (Finnish for 'mist') and Smoke,
Miasma,
Misty, and Miasma again,
Vapor (front) and Fume.
Smoke, no, it says 'employees only'.
"It's okay, I work here, as an attraction."
Also I appreciate that the doors that can potentially open into the enclosures have knobs instead of handles. We've learned some things, at least.
Peeking out through the gaps in the fence.
Hello there!
(The Velo mods are again: basegame skins replacement, Trespasser skins)
"Oh, it's raining a little, isn't it? What a bummer."
They finally noticed the twister coming right at them. They were literally right next to an emergency shelter and the alarm had been on since before the storm actually started, but they apparently decided that it would be safer to run around in an open field and hope it misses them. You guys know it's not just the funnel cloud but also the debris thrown around by it that you need to watch out for, right?

They made it! And yes, better late than never to get to that shelter.
Are you fucking kidding me? :D
Finally! I usually spend storms closely watching the fences in the twister's path so I can delete and replace them quickly to avoid escapes where possible, but I got so worried about these four tourists I just focused on their little adventure. Miraculously the twister missed the fence of the enclosure just left of where it's in these last screenshots.

No comments: