The raptor skeleton decoration is a souvenir from my birthday field trip. It's a skeleton, so.
Wondering what will be a good way to attach the reflective fabric bone shapes onto the gloves, considering the fabric isn't stretchy, but the gloves are. Maybe I'll get different gloves for this after all.
I'm not going to finish the skeleton gloves today, but that's okay, I'm not making them for halloween (which I don't actually celebrate, as I'm not christian and the trick-or-treat version is not a widespread thing in Finland anyway, I just like the aesthetic). If I get to wear them sometime before spring, I'll be happy.
More stripes for the boys. It feels like it's taking forever to paint their patterns, but it's probably because I'm working on all three at the same time. Grappleclaws is starting to be almost finished, though, just the tail, dewclaws, scutes, and some finishing touches to go.
And since I was using black paint anyway, I covered up the Takara Tomy Indoraptor's stripes to repaint them later (one coat in the photo, still showing through a bit, the second one came out fully opaque). And I painted the little Safari Velociraptor's claws with the brown paint I also had already open.
With how I set them down to dry the poor Velo looks like the Indoraptor's trying to sneak up on them.






No comments:
Post a Comment