Monday, November 30, 2020

Collision, page 9

Comic can be found here at my site (all pages in one), and here at deviantart (latest page).

Finally, a dinosaur!

I don't know if it's the dinosaur you expected to show up, it might be, or maybe I did manage to keep it vague what AU this comic is part of. Either way, the link to the comic at my site's dinoart index has now been moved to its proper place, as the 19th entry in my AU about Blue and the Indoraptor prototype.

This page is one of the first I thumbnailed when still putting together the concept of this comic, and I didn't change it much along the way. I considered having it be taller than it's wide like the other ones, but I don't think that would suit it as well, though I did switch the background of the page to being the darker panels instead of the lighter ones. The car is a pocket of light surrounded by darkness, and the page should reflect that.

Pockets of light, though comforting, as it turns out are easy to spot for those lurking in the dark. Less so the other way around.

No comments: