(I don't have the Seasons EP installed, so weather - other than not-too-hot, clear-skies summer - indeed does not exist.)
Main entrance. Behind that other door is a bathroom, but not a particularly interesting one. The clothing rack on the other hand is a hacked dresser.
This house is also very pink and purple.
The lot is small, and so are the kitchen and dining space, as this is a one-sim household (for now, the other sim is her visiting gf), but she gets to cook and eat with a view of some of my favorite things: water, plants, and cool lamps. Also I have no idea why the water is black, it's just like that in this custom neighborhood. It works as usual otherwise, so no problem. Goth water.
I'm pretty proud of how I managed to fit the TV in here in a way the sims can still watch it from a couch. It's a bit low, but they just walk through it since it's an object intended to be placed on a wall, and is now technically floating in the air thanks to the moveObjects cheat.
Upstairs is mostly open towards the back of the house, with an area for fun things like painting, dancing, and more couch-sitting. The two rooms with actual walls are the bedroom and another bathroom (perhaps excessive, but after having played 8-sim households that often have friends over, my instincts say you can't have too many toilets on your lot).And there's a hot tub, not purely decorative. Also those crystal flowers on the ground are not, either - they're more cool lamps. Another thing I can't have too many of (at least while keeping an eye on poly counts).
And that concludes our tour. Thanks for joining us, and thanks for now leaving us. Important hot tub cuddling to do.
1 comment:
"Goth water." I'll be using that. :D
Post a Comment