Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sugar and spice and second tries

JWE Raptorpark screenshots. Except not quite the same park, because I got a glitch of some kind that teleported one of my dinos outside the buildable area and made it untransportable but still capable of starving, and I didn't want to deal with that, so I remade the park. So far I've got just the scaly&feathered Velociraptor paddock back.

Also I accidentally picked the wrong skin for what was supposed to be the yellowjacket raptor, but actually, I like this skin, too. Not sure what I thought was wrong with it when initially testing this mod, the colours look lovely. This is Tribe C pattern D.

Also I've named the birbs in this pack. Here's Caramel Apple and Sea Salt taking a walk together.

Salmiakki, Saffron, and Polkagris going for a swim.
Polkagris, Cinnamon, and Sea Salt about to join Licorice for lunch.
Late evening roamings with Juniper Berry, Cinnamon, and Polkagris again. Yes, I ended up naming all the girls after seasonings and thus, I suppose, making them spice girls. The boys are candies. :)

Cinnamon and Juniper Berry looking like they're doing the thing I like to draw raptors doing. Saffron's tail photobombing in the background.

Also just some scaly boys looking pretty in sunrise lighting. Polkagris,

Licorice (ft. Saffron and Cinnamon),
Caramel Apple,
and Salmiakki.
Shadowy and bright birbs.
More group swimming.
Cinnamon and Juniper Berry taking a dip just the two of them. They seem quite fond of each other.

No comments: