(AM2R spoilers.)
An elevator in my Metroid 2.
The original didn't have them, but the map's bigger now, makes sense.
The original didn't have them, but the map's bigger now, makes sense.
...The door locking behind you when you enter a cool big room is always a good sign, right?
A timed escape in my Metroid 2??
Oh, so that's why there's an elevator and why it isn't any faster!
Oh, so that's why there's an elevator and why it isn't any faster!
This was such a fun sequence. I said before that I haven't been reading a lot of the scans, but I did read the one that came up when I entered that cool big room. Power cell can easily overload from temperature changes, such as from, say, an explosion? Got it, I'll be careful around it. And oh, there's a powerup in this room? It's Power Bombs? I wonder what I'll have to use to get back out through that door and if it'll have some consequences... :)
I like the progress bar as indication of how much time is left. It's somehow less panic-inducing than a number counter, not that I didn't panic and, to mention but one of its many effects, at one point forget I can jump.
I like the progress bar as indication of how much time is left. It's somehow less panic-inducing than a number counter, not that I didn't panic and, to mention but one of its many effects, at one point forget I can jump.




No comments:
Post a Comment