Sunday, July 5, 2020

Meripihka photoshoot

She is finished!
(Meripihka is a recent addition to my JP raptor pack that is based on characters from my raptor fanfic, Last Queens of Thieves. She is one of Survivor's grown-up chicks, and the figure is customized from the yellow and brown JWFK Battle Damage raptor.)
That last detail I metioned in the previous post about her repainting was those drops of tree resin I also mentioned she often has on her claws when I babbled about her name.
I added blobs of glitter glue to her claws, and in various places on her feet and hands, and one blob on her left shoulder. I didn't have at hand the shade I wanted, so I mixed yellow and orange glitter glue together. It dried pretty flat and transparent, so in some places only the glitter pieces are really visible. I'm very happy with how it turned out, and how she turned out in general!
And a group photo with her moms! And with her chick, Tumult, who was also included in the earlier photoshoot for the rest of the pack.

No comments: