Another year full of gay raptors.
I decided not to use a template separated into months for the image, as I didn't make new things at a very regular pace this year.
Raptor AU has gotten to a pretty comfortable point in said raptors' lives. The two packs are happily merged into one inextricably, and my precious baby Skye, who pretty much started the whole AU, is a fully grown raptor lady with a beautiful wife and two babies of their own.
A big portion of my more scientifically accurate raptors, too, have been JP/W-related, as I've had a lot of fun playing JWE, for which I don't currently know how to make all the mods I'd like to use. But I can dream of a park full of toothy groundhawks, and draw it. (I know how to mod TS2, though, and the more anthropomorphized versions of raptor AU raptors have also been fun to put together and play house with.)
One bigger project is still in progress, and will be until sometime next year. It involves dinofiguresculptings, but more on that later. :)
Raptor AU has gotten to a pretty comfortable point in said raptors' lives. The two packs are happily merged into one inextricably, and my precious baby Skye, who pretty much started the whole AU, is a fully grown raptor lady with a beautiful wife and two babies of their own.
A big portion of my more scientifically accurate raptors, too, have been JP/W-related, as I've had a lot of fun playing JWE, for which I don't currently know how to make all the mods I'd like to use. But I can dream of a park full of toothy groundhawks, and draw it. (I know how to mod TS2, though, and the more anthropomorphized versions of raptor AU raptors have also been fun to put together and play house with.)
One bigger project is still in progress, and will be until sometime next year. It involves dinofiguresculptings, but more on that later. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment