Fulfilling a contract to photograph Diplodocus and Ankylosaurus together. All my Diplos are in heavily populated enclosures because they're fine with that, but Ankylosaurus can only tolerate 7 other dinos in its space at a time. So I trapped a ranger team in a small section of the Diplos' enclosure (cheapest fence is still invisible, it's where it looks like there's a faint path in the grass, the Struthiomimus are on the other side of it), ready to take a picture with the Diplos close enough in the background to count, and had the Anky airlifted into that mini enclosure.
Here she comes...
Then I immediately deleted a piece of the fence behind the rangers to herd the Anky into the ceratopsians' enclosure, where there indeed are only 7 other dinos. The feeder there conveniently got resupplied along the way out the gate, and I put the fence placement back to normal when the Anky was on the right side of it. Done!
What a good dinophotographer I am, let's take some snapshots of the other dinos, too, on the way back to the station, for free money.
What a good dinophotographer I am, let's take some snapshots of the other dinos, too, on the way back to the station, for free money.
...Or I could give these guys some privacy and come back later.









No comments:
Post a Comment