Whirlwind has the beginnings of her patterns, and her new base colour. The insides of those spots are going to be darker than the base colour, but I didn't paint over those areas because the base colour is a bit yellowy, while I want the spots to be a bit purply, and those being complementary colours it may turn out cleaner this way.
I also gave her eyes a gradient from darker and bluer green to lighter and yellower. Since she's got big eyes, might as well make them fancy. I'll still shape and resize them with more dark brown around the edges, though, before adding the pupils. She'll have dark blotches around her eyes, so hopefully the brown on the "eyeballs" blends in a bit.
Her patterns are based on the tribe B raptors from Trespasser, just in shades of brown instead of the pretty goldfish colours seen in the game, because she's female. Apparently during Trespasser's events all the lady raptors were elsewhere, perhaps doing something more productive than chasing humans by walking, and falling off cliffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment