Thursday, August 25, 2022

Midnight rendezvous

My adventures in camping at the back of the Velociraptor paddock with a camera capture mode continue.
Previously at this park: there are enough posts by now that I just made a tag.

Patiently waiting.
And some last-minute plotting. The girls are excited to get to hang out with their new friend, too, but agree they shouldn't just all rush to the fence at the same time, because that could draw the humans' attention, and also overwhelm him a little considering he's not used to having company. Blue will go talk to him first, since he's already met her, the others will take turns to "randomly wander over" later to introduce themselves. Sounds like a plan!

Alright, here goes.
"Are you there? We did agree to meet again when it gets dark, right?"
"Oh! Yeah, I'm h - OW!"

"Did you just zap your tail on the fence getting up from a nap?"

"Maybe. Would it impress you that I only screamed a little if I did? ;)"

*chatty raptor noises* c:
Oh, but wait... what's this they've noticed?
A section of the fence that doesn't have lights blinking on top of it, and doesn't feel the same to approach as the rest of the electrified fence does?

I wonder what kind of use this discovery could have... ETA: This kind!

No comments: