I used these lovely custom scenery items, and these invisible fences.
Why did these last two screenshots come out looking like they should be captioned "selfie with this gate before I pick its lock"?
As excellent as this movie-accurate training arena is, however, it's quite a bit smaller than what I had for them without mods, so in the end I went with a bit of a compromise:
The paddock mod consists of several items, so I used a few walls more than once to make a bigger enclosure. I can't use the crossing walkways now, but I can put a feeder in there (there's a mod that would make that possible with the smaller version, too, but I'm not sure whether it requires all DLC, which I don't have yet), so the raptors have more incentive to spend time in there.
As excellent as this movie-accurate training arena is, however, it's quite a bit smaller than what I had for them without mods, so in the end I went with a bit of a compromise:
The paddock mod consists of several items, so I used a few walls more than once to make a bigger enclosure. I can't use the crossing walkways now, but I can put a feeder in there (there's a mod that would make that possible with the smaller version, too, but I'm not sure whether it requires all DLC, which I don't have yet), so the raptors have more incentive to spend time in there.
More raptorpics:
















No comments:
Post a Comment