The finished JP:TG raptors, as well as that pretty box the model kit came in, have found their way to the bookless dinosaur case. They're spilling over a bit to the other half of the shelf, but I left an empty-ish spot where the double doors' frames would cover anyone standing there while they're closed. It's a spot for long tails now, got to put those somewhere. I'm glad I could fit everyone.
And the new additions, plus Dash and Dare, facing the other way where the other half of the shelf houses miscellaneous theropods (including their favorite neighbours, the Dilos, who at the moment seem more interested in cuddling than in picking a fight with the raptor pack).
More and better photos of the JP:TG trio can now be found here at my site, and here at deviantart.
Also I made Whirlwind this cute podium out of a chocolate box, so she's not too short to be seen. The podium is barely visible back there so it didn't really need to be pretty, but, why not.


No comments:
Post a Comment