Back at campaign for JWE, now with Secrets of Dr. Wu.
But I have a catch, too! I'll drop the raptors in the middle, and when I open the gate or remove that small bit of fence, it counts as the same enclosure, right? I think in this mission the herbivores are allowed to get killed, but I want to keep them. They're all named and everything.
Here we go!
Observable results#1: Struthiomimus don't know what's good for them.
They did go back, though, since the maze has no herbivore feeder.
The raptors were content to just hang out in the middle, and only at 10 seconds remaining did they start making their way towards the exit. As soon as the time was up, I closed the gate.
Eventually they got settled in, and have been doing fine since, so long as I babysit them during storms.They did go back, though, since the maze has no herbivore feeder.
The raptors were content to just hang out in the middle, and only at 10 seconds remaining did they start making their way towards the exit. As soon as the time was up, I closed the gate.
They sure do. What a blood bath. :)
I kept the raptors, too, and herded them into their own enclosure at the other edge of the map. There was a storm along the way and they got a bit headbutty, but there was plenty of space to build fences behind the fences they're breaking, so I let them have their fun.
...They're named after ice cream flavors. :>
Let me guess: Olorotitan isn't solitary, and will freak out if I do only incubate one? That was correct, but it seems we're also not done trying to get herbivores killed.
Sure, Dr. Edgelord. "Nothing in Jurassic World is natural", nice quote don't remember who said it.
Maze time!
This one turned out better, too, as I noticed with the raptors that despite the spaces being connected, the dinosaurs being considered to be in the same enclosure also depends on proximity, so whenever the raptors or herbivores wandered too far from each other, the timer paused. So I built the Baryonyx's maze around the herbivore pen.
















No comments:
Post a Comment