Well, what do you know, this being a top secret research facility is actually reflected in the people wandering the streets. I was wondering if I'm supposed to make guest buildings to make money since supposedly no one knows about this place except people hand-picked by Dr. Wu, but yeah, no tourists seem to be using them, it's all security personnel and scientists.
Clicking on the buildings does say there are guests in them, though, I guess just not setting foot outside. Maybe it's people like those attending the auction in FK and they got a special, secret invitation. Sadly they are not on the menu, then, if a dino does break out.
The Ankylodocus looks ridiculous, but that's not her fault.
Well, I did pull off getting her to look dramatic in a photo, I think.
I trapped a ranger team to be on standby for health boosts if necessary during the Stegoceratops mission, lol. Otherwise they keep wanting to return to the station the moment I stop driving the jeep myself if they haven't been assigned a specific task. Didn't need them in the end, I don't think any of the poor carnivores that had to fight the also ridiculous-looking Stegoceratops even got to bite her once, but maybe I'll trap rangers more often when I need them to stay put somewhere away from the station for a while, the dinosaurs are enough to keep an eye on. It's not like they can starve or something, right? Lots of ethical treatment of staff and animals taking place here.





No comments:
Post a Comment