Condensed scale of course since the actual park spans the whole island and the space to build in is limited, and some areas are more condensed than others depending on my interest in them, but I think it's turning out quite fun.
Most of the park outside the lagoon's surroundings is combined into one big gyrosphere route that loops through multiple enclosures, which I'll try to populate with dinosaurs somewhat accurate to what I'm finding online in addition to movie appearances. There's also a fair bit of the restricted section included, but it's still more WIP than the rest.
Aww, they all fell asleep! (No, they're not tranqed, their enclosure is close enough I didn't have to and just built them a temporary fenced path there.)
A trio of Pachycephalosaurus on their way to the "Pachy Arena", which will just be an enclosure with pachycephalosaurs and a viewing gallery. Not sure what it even is in the movie park if not something like that, sounds like something I'd probably find questionable from a welfare point of view, but I feel that way about a lot of the movie park, and I think I'm supposed to, so.
Edmontosaurus performing a summoning ritual around a sacrifice, probably.
An Apatosaurus sat on one of the gyrospheres while drinking and this was their view until they were able to move forward again. Enjoy the ride, no money back.
Big friend and bigger friend.
Drinks with Olive, Agnes, and Pearl. The Brachiosaurus have canon names, apparently, so I made four and named them such. Dot is being not like the other girls somewhere, I did make her, too.
And the park is supposed to have at least 15 Trikes, but I just made the three that also have canon names; Curie, Johnson, and Hypatia, and also a fourth one I named Rosalind. Aww, look at them all napping together with one keeping watch so the mean scary moving globes don't ambush the herd.
A cute lesbian couple found trespassing at the restricted section. I don't even have my secret dinosaurs here yet, it's just secret buildings for now.








No comments:
Post a Comment