I've spent a long time away from this blog and used tumblr for what I
originally had this for, but tumblr is... getting to be a bad place to
stay at, so I think I'll start using this again as my blog-blog while my patreon remains my sketch blog.
I'll be moving here a bunch of posts I want to keep from tumblr (only
posts I made, not reblogs) for the next... idk, couple of weeks?
Eventually I'll delete my tumblr. If there's any posts I've made that
you'd like to keep linking to or something, let me know. The art I'd
posted there is still up at either my site, my deviantart,
or both.
If you want to comment on any posts, no account is needed, and you can comment as anon, too.
Sorry that everything's a mess while the move is going on, I hope this
will eventually become a more or less organized blog for site updates,
life updates, photos, fandom meta, stuff like that.
Thank you for wanting to stay in touch, or to lurk around to see stuff I
make, or for having done either during the time I've used a different
blogging platform. Or if you don't, no hard feelings, that's life.
Now back to trying to make this place cozy for myself~
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment