Thursday, May 9, 2019

texts written moments before revival of old special interest

Originally posted to tumblr on June 13 2018. Reposted here for archiving of posts I want to keep. Just look at this relic. Past me has no idea this movie and its dinosaurs is all she's going to be thinking about for the rest of the year. Pictures taken moments before disaster.

Speaking of the Jurassics, I’ve been kind of disinterested in the new Jurassic World movie, but I guess I’m going to have to see it now after all, because I saw a post where someone gave it the summary of (possibly paraphrasing) “JW Fallen Kingdom a.k.a. Owen goes rescue his daughter”, and I don’t really care one bit about Owen Grady as a character and I don’t like Chris Pratt of whom I’m going to have to see a lot, aren’t I, but yeah, okay, this I can very much get behind.

(yes, the daughter in question is the velociraptor.)

No comments: