First day in new home, or not quite, since we spent that first day at my parents', before taking her to my apartment. It's January 2004 and she's about three months old.
Second day. I didn't have a lot of furniture, but I had a toy mouse hanging by a string from the ceiling.
I had a nice couch I'd inherited from my great-grandmother, though. It didn't stay scratchless for long, but I think great-grandma would have approved of the use it got.
A bit older here.
First spring (she was born in September), and learning to walk on a leash. She's a strictly indoor cat other than that, but she quickly came to love outdoor walks, and still demands them about daily if there's no snow on the ground or like a rainstorm going on.
With Jakki, who is 4 years old in the photo. Her first reaction to Hoo if I recall correctly was to immediately start grooming her after a couple of sniffs.
Old friend ray plushie. Also didn't stay scratchless for long.
Vintage blep.
About a year old now.
If I fits, I sits.
Cat bait under the christmas tree to divert attention.
January 2005.
Yeah, that's how that's supposed to be used.
























No comments:
Post a Comment