Thursday, May 9, 2019

Years' 2017 and 2018 art, summarized



In 2018 I also managed to write!
  • 10 chapters and almost 45K words of Fenris and Anders talking to each other in various places
  • a related short story about a cat doing cat things
  • most of the Kirkwall Crew holding hands
  • a weirdly formatted NaruGaa fic that should probably be titled “I’m going to sue Konoha for reckless child endangerment because someone fucking should”
  • people making questionable decisions because they have feelings about raptors, and I’m not judging, because, yeah, same. also families and interspecies communication and especially combinations thereof are hard
  • not write entirely, but edit and polish, a fic I wrote about how Hawke definitely doesn’t die and leave Fenris all alone, in response to a prompt asking for a fic where Hawke dies and leaves Fenris all alone, and also one where Sakura and Karin go curtain shopping even though they’re not even together yet, and also the first three chapters of a fic I don’t know if I’ll finish even though it’s something I’ve literally tried to finish in different forms, most recently fanfic, for years, because by now it’s a fandom I’m not really active in, but, well, I’m pretty happy with what I got done anyway
  • apparently, fic about two different characters played by Katie McGrath
Blank template for the graphics is by yorunaka at deviantart.

No comments: