There are four pastel colors: green, pink, blue, and yellow. Pink has the Maxis colors, with blue film on the wings. The other three have different shades of pink wing films.
Two white recolors: one with pink wings and the other with blue wings.
Two black recolors: one with purple wings, and the other with green wings. The wings are more opaque on these (though not completely), and the lace at the front matches the wing color.Textures I used are from a basegame top in addition to the fairy costume's ones.
There are two versions for all of the colors: one that's enabled for both CF and CM because why not, and one that's for CF only in case your CM sims have no use for these and you don't want to clutter the catalogue. Mesh is included with both versions.
DOWNLOAD (for both CF and CM)
DOWNLOAD (CF only)
Do whatever you want with these textures, except for putting them behind a pay wall in any way, and please respect Sushigal007's policy about the use of the mesh.
(The mesh has an alpha-editable fringe at the waist for the skirt, if you want to bring that back, but I found it a little incompatible with the bottoms I wanted to use in the ensemble I originally made this edit for (Soft steps' garden party clothes), so I just made it invisible. But it's still there.)
No comments:
Post a Comment