Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Ranibow Sprimkle

That's what I'm calling this shirt. As inspired by a literary classic.

Anyway, I made my Skye sim a new shirt, and thought I'd share.

For both AF and TF, androgynous and not. It's a recolor/retexture of loose T-shirt by Gothplague, with the help of the logo-less white recolor made by CrabOfDoom.

There are three versions of the rainbow texture: bright, faded, and faded with paint stains.

I've edited the alpha a bit, too, to make the neckline a bit more loose, and to have the border between the shirt texture and the sim's skin better match the mesh on the insides of the sleeves. I included in the download BMPs of a plain white version of my edit of the texture, and my alpha and bumpmap edits, if you want to use them to make more recolors of these meshes.

The meshes are not included, but you can find them here. They're in part 1, and the androgyny version is labeled as double mastectomy. The meshes have fat morphs, not sure about preg.

Download

TOU: Do whatever you want, except for putting things I've made behind a paywall.
 

No comments: