The second high-security pen ended up not housing raptors of either kind, but Dilophosaurus! I had three of them at the center of the park, and they'd been fine during storms before, but a twister spooked them enough to break their own fence and the twister broke my hadrosaur pen's fence, and then the Dilos ate a Maiasaura before I caught them. It looks like it's going to be twisters every storm now, so instead of incubating Velos or Deinos, I moved these gals next door to Anemone.
I have two Ceratosaurus at the center, too, but they seem to have nerves of steel when it comes to storms. I've never had them try to break out on their own, and when a twister actually ripped through their fence, I'm not sure they were even panicking, just roamed around and let me build a new fence around the broken one. The only nonsense they cause is trying to eat the rangers resupplying their feeder, and well, who hasn't done that.
I have two Ceratosaurus at the center, too, but they seem to have nerves of steel when it comes to storms. I've never had them try to break out on their own, and when a twister actually ripped through their fence, I'm not sure they were even panicking, just roamed around and let me build a new fence around the broken one. The only nonsense they cause is trying to eat the rangers resupplying their feeder, and well, who hasn't done that.
Anemone managed to break both layers of fence during a later storm while I was busy rounding up Pentaceratops, who also seem to be sensitive to storms, and babysitting the Dilos so they have a new fence behind each fence they break. But this is why these guys are far from the main part of the park and the guests and ground staff have two shelters here to hide in, so she just wandered the empty street for a bit doing some window shopping before getting caught.
The other end of the park is also only accessible to guests via monorail, but not due to safety concerns. This part of the Isla Tacaño map is a complete mess in my campaign park due to the elevation differences, so this time I decided to just not build there at all. It's one big enclosure, with the monorail running above it to transport guests to the other side. Though there aren't a lot of buildings surrounding it, the monorail counts as extra dinosaur visibility, and there's a gyrosphere tour making a loop in it, plus that hotel has a view of the hadrosaurs' feeder.Diplodocus being Diplodocus.






No comments:
Post a Comment