Sunday, April 17, 2022

Nothing is wrong and they're communicating

Not sure that's the safest way to airlift a sauropod, lol. But then again, what is. Sick Diplodocus and Metriacanthosaurus have been cured, and are happy in their enclosures.

Also I'm happy every time I see my dinos having these little gossip rings. Yes, chat and chirp to your hearts' content!

No running or screaming yet, but I expect that'll eventually change. Or, the characters running the park with me seem to think so at least, seeing as I've completed at least two contracts with the objective of letting no more than 5 tourists get eaten in a certain time, and they sound so amazed when by the end of it no one has died. My Isla Muerta park has two carnivores for now, Misabel the Metri and Reetta the Cerato (housed separately at opposite ends of the park). Nervous to make any more because of the potentially fence-breaking storms.

No comments: