Sunday, April 17, 2022

What is the problem? Surprisingly, not Velociraptors

I think I'm getting better at driving the jeep.
Had to lift the tranquilized Velociraptor out of the way to release the Diplodocus, too, because that little turkey was blocking the door. Well, I guess if we're being nitpickily realistic, it could have gotten trampled, so good call in any case. Didn't like this mission since it involves deliberately making the animals uncomfortable, but now it's done.

Otherwise, it wasn't so bad. My raptor test subject tried her very best to headbutt all fences to pieces, but I just built more fences around those and she got confused. After the test was over I quickly incubated her some friends so she wasn't lonely anymore, and now she's doing fine hanging out with them in the remote part of the Tacaño map I saved for this test in case they got out. No tourists to annoy them, and I think I'll keep it like that for now.

So now I've got four Velociraptors. Despite the occasional dominance display, they get along well.

No comments: